Conveyance of the documents and drawing up the foreclosure dossier
The notice represents a legal approach common in the legal fields, of informing a person regarding a certain de facto or de jure state, of conveying a particular situation created, of warning that person with regard to a certain approach, of summoning that person to do or not act under an express sanction.
The legal documents are issued during the settlement of the trial – request for call into justice, request for exercising the means of appeal, decisions of the court, citations, etc.
Extrajudicial documents are those not issued by a court and may be used during a trial.
Conveying the documents may be realized function of the request of the notifier, the most common methods used being:
- - through a procedural agent or
- - through post offices.
For notices of the judicial and extrajudicial documents, the following documents must be filed at the bailiff 's office:
- 1. the request for the bailiff for conveyance the documents – one copy;
- 2. the judicial / extrajudicial document – three copies;
- 3. copy of the identity card of the person requesting the conveyance of the document(s), for natural persons;
- 4. proof of having the representative status(power of attorney, mandate);
- 5. judicial stamp duty;
- 6. postage;
- 7. judicial stamp.
- ENFORCEMENT APPLICATIONS
- APPLICATION FOR ENFORCEMENT – download here!
- APPLICATION FOR ENFORCEMENT 1 – download here!
- APPLICATION FOR EVICTION ENFORCEMENT – download here!
- APPLICATION FOR MOVABLE ENFORCEMENT – download here!
- OTHER DOCUMNENTS
- APPLICATION FOR TENDER PARTICIPATION – download here!